karma IS NOT about yourself
2. Realize that you can’t always fix your depression, no matter how hard you try.
3. Take rides on sunny days, drive to cities you normally wouldn’t go to.
4. Bask in the sun, absorb its energy.
5. Come to terms with the light you contain inside of you.
6. Realize you aren’t obligated to help others, even in desperate situations.
7. Let go of toxic people.
8. Cancel plans if it will relieve you, but step out of your comfort zone as well.
9. Treat yourself to a gourmet meal or expensive makeup.
10. Go out to eat alone, be your own date. "
2. The truth might hurt, but it’ll set you free.
3. Don’t be scared to get out of your comfort zone, go out there and do what you were always scared of doing.
4. You’re gonna screw up every now and then and that’s totally fine.
5. Loving yourself is the best way to attract good people and good vibes.
6. There’s nothing wrong with crying every once in a while.
7. Don’t be afraid to stand up when some people are acting like insensitive little cunts.
8. Be thankful for what you have before it’s too late.
9. Pictures are the best way to capture the beauty of a moment.
10. Stop overthinking things, it’ll only make you feel worse.
11. The people that are meant to be in your life will always come back.
12. You shouldn’t hang around people that are stopping you from growing.
13. School can be annoying, but seriously never stop learning. Being well educated is one of the biggest gift you could ever have.
14. Never be ashamed of your past and everything you’ve been through. If it wasn’t for that you wouldn’t be who you are today. "
the only thing i can grasp onto is poetry because it’s the only way i can make sense
poetry has taken over every aspect of me.
my life, my home, the way i speak, the way i interact,
every footstep is a letter and every acquaintance is a stanza.
even the most disturbing things, i read them as poetry.
i turn the light on for the bathroom after waking up,
and the bulb flickers on, mirroring my morning mind.
Or nothing in particular
Just so I know
I am still worth your words. "
M.S. (via coffee-crinkled-pages)
I failed as a daughter.
I failed as a girlfriend.
I failed as a human being. "